Disney's Contemporary Resort is a modern, lakeside hotel located in plain view and within walking distance of Cinderella's Castle and much of the Magic Kingdom® Park. This Disney Deluxe Resort is an architectural marvel of modern design, complete with an interior monorail transportation system that silently glide through a 90-foot atrium lobby.
Disney's Contemporary Resort overlooks 4.5 miles of shoreline on Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon. The 665 guestrooms of the hotel offer standard views, garden views, Bay Lake views, and breathtaking views of Cinderella Castle and much of the Magic Kingdom ® Park. Expect the rooms with exciting views of Bay Lake or the Magic Kingdom to cost more than the rooms in the Garden Wing.
Accommodation at Disney's Contemporary Resort
• 655 oversized guest rooms and suites, including 53 concierge rooms and 27 concierge suites.
• All rooms have two queen-size beds, or one king-size bed and a day bed, and large bathroom.
• Rooms can accommodate up to 5 Guests, plus one additional child under age 3 in a crib.
Rooms are divided between the large, A-frame Tower section and one Garden Wing
• The Tower has two concierge-level floors: the 12th floor Atrium Club and the 14th floor Tower Club
• 40% of guest rooms are available as connecting rooms
• Guest rooms include two queen beds or a king bed, iPod docking station, flat-screen TV, ceiling fan, refrigerator, iron and board, coffee maker, wall safe, telephone with voice mail and highspeed internet
• All guest rooms are non-smoking.
Rooms on the Magic Kingdom side
Rooms on the Magic Kingdom side have dazzling views of the sun setting behind the Cinderella Castle and of the fireworks exploding around the Castle nightly.
Rooms on the Bay Lake side
Besides the breathtaking views of the Bay Lake and the Seven Seas Lagoon, guests in the rooms on the Bay Lake side will also enjoy watching the sun rise through the early morning mists.
Disney's Contemporary Resort is within walking distance to Magic Kingdom® Park or if you prefer, just a short monorail ride, water-launch trip or walk to the Magic Kingdom® Park.
Distance from Orlando International Airport: 26 miles
Local Transportation Options:
• Walking distance to Magic Kingdom® Park and select Disney Resort hotels.
• Monorail service to Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot® and select Disney Resort hotels.
• Water launch service to select Disney Resort hotels.
• Bus service to other Walt Disney World® Resort locations.
• Complimentary round trip airport transportation aboard Disney's Magical Express.
Parking: Complimentary self-parking
• Check-In Time - 3 pm
• Check-Out Time - 11 am
• Guestrooms – 665
• Minimum Check-In Age: 18
• 24-Hour Front Desk
Location: Magic Kingdom Area
Disney Resort Category: Deluxe
Amenities at Disney's Contemporary Resort
Located along Bay Lake on Walt Disney World ® Resort property, Disney's Contemporary Resort offers a variety of recreational activity options, including
• Two swimming pools with hot tub
• Fitness center, hair salon and game arcade
• White sand beach with beach volleyball court
• Marina with watercraft rentals, fishing, waterskiing and parasailing
|Business Center||Restaurants On-site||Monorail Transportation – to Magic Kingdom Park & Epcot|
|Volleyball Courts||Shopping On-site||Accommodations for Guests with Disabilities|
|Jogging Trail||Airport Transportation||Laundry Facilities/Services|
|Beach area||Complimentary shuttle||Swimming Pool – two pools total, water slide, wading pool for Children|
|Arcade||Olympiad Fitness Center||Babysitting & Child Care Services|
|Watercraft rentals||24-Hour Room Service||Convention Center – over 115,000 sq-ft of Meeting and Event space|
Dining at Disney's Contemporary Resort
California Grill – This award winning restaurant offers dinner inspired by California cooking such as sushi, steaks, seafood and poultry, plus an extensive wine list.. Located on the 15th floor of the Resort this restaurant offers breathtaking views of the Magic Kingdom® Park with nightly fireworks displays.
The Wave Restaurant – Casual dining, offering American cooking blended with world flavors, and healthful menu selections with fresh flavors and trendy cocktails. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Chef Mickey's – All-you-can-eat breakfast and dinner Fun Time buffet with Disney characters
Contempo Café – Casual quick service. Open breakfast, lunch and dinner with a contemporary flair. Convenient, modern touch-screen kiosks allow Guests to select and customize their orders.
Outer Rim, The Wave – Lounge serving appetizers, poolside bar, room service.
Disney Magic Kingdom Area Hotels
|Disney's Contemporary Resort||Disney's Polynesian Resort|
|Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa||Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground|
|Disney's Wilderness Lodge||The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge|
Other Walt Disney Resort Hotels
|Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge||Disney's Beach Club Resort|
|Disney's Coronado Springs Resort||Disney's Beach Club Villas|
|Disney's Yacht Club Resort||Disney's BoardWalk Inn|
|Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort||Disney's BoardWalk Villas|
|Walt Disney World Dolphin||Disney's All-Star Movies Resort|
|Disney's Old Key West Resort||Disney's All-Star Music Resort|
|Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa||Disney's All-Star Sports Resort|
|Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort||Disney's Pop Century Resort|
|Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort||Disney Resort Benefits|