1001 West Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Set around a 15-acre lake, Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is a tranquil vacation destination that combines the beauty, fantasy and unique cultural elements of Mexico and the American Southwest.
From the colorful spring-fed Fountain of the Doves to the hidden treasures of the Mayan-ruin themed Dig Site pool, this lakeside resort with Mayan architecture, combines the beauty, fantasy and unique cultural elements of colonial Spain, Mexico and New Mexico.
The 1,920 guest rooms and suites at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort are situated around a 15-acre lake and divided into three distinctly Spanish-style themed sections – the terra cotta paradise of the Casitas, the pueblo-style Ranchos and the beachfront Cabanas.
Casitas – Guest rooms and suites (parlor, VIP and executive) with direct access to the convention center, depicting urban areas of the Southwest and Mexico
Cabanas – Guest rooms depicting the coastal regions of the Southwest
Ranchos – Guest rooms depicting the desert ranchlands of the Southwest
• Rooms accommodate up to four Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib.
• Guest rooms include two queen beds or a king bed, ceiling fan, coffee maker, wall safe, telephone with voice mail and high-speed internet
• 50% of guest rooms are available as connecting rooms
• All guest rooms are non-smoking
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort is located in Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort Area.
Distance from Airport: 20 miles
Distance from Downtown: 24 miles
Distance from Attractions:
• Magic Kingdom -– 7 miles
• Epcot -– 7 miles
• Animal Kingdom -– 3 miles
Local Transportation Options:
Complimentary roundtrip airport transportation aboard Disney's Magical Express.
Complimentary transportation to all attractions within the Walt Disney World Resort Area via bus, boat, and/or monorail.
Parking: Complimentary self-parking
• Check-In Time - 3 pm
• Check-Out Time - 11 am
• Guestrooms – 1,917
• Minimum Check-In Age: 18
• 24-Hour Front Desk
Location: Disney's Animal Kingdom Area
Disney Category: Moderate
Amenities at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
|Swimming Pool - three total, heated, water slide||La Vida Health Club||Watercraft rentals|
|Hair Salon - Casa de Belleza Salon||Room Service||Bike Rentals|
|White sand beach area with marina||Children's playground||Game arcade|
|Babysitting & Child Care Services||Restaurants On-site||Volleyball Court|
|Accommodations for Guests with Disabilities||Shopping On-site||Business Center|
|Jogging Trail / Nature walk||Complimentary shuttle||Airport Transportation|
The Mayan-themed Dig Site offers a pool with a five-story pyramid, cascading waterfalls and one of the best water slides you can experience.
In addition to the Dig Site, the 15-acre Lago Dorado Lake provides not only the perfect backdrop for this charming resort, but a host of recreation activities as well with a full marina.
• Maya Grill – Breakfast and dinner featuring wood-grilled steaks and seafood with a Latin flair.
• Pepper Market – An open-air market offering rotisserie chicken, pizza, pasta, burgers and fresh-baked goodies
• Café Rix – Quick-service location open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and featuring paninis, fresh salads and bakery items.
• Siestas Cantina Pool Bar, Laguna Bar, Rix Lounge – full service lounges
• Lounges, poolside snack bars and pizza delivery service.
Map of Disney's Coronado Springs Resort
Disney Animal Kingdom Resort Area Hotels
|Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge||Disney's All-Star Music Resort|
|Disney's Coronado Springs Resort||Disney's All-Star Sports Resort|
|Disney's All-Star Movies Resort|