Disney's Polynesian Resort
1600 Seven Seas Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Nestled along the coast of the Seven Seas Lagoon, directly across from Disney's Magic Kingdom Park, Disney's Polynesian Resort celebrates the captivating sights, sounds and culture of the South Pacific, complete with a white sand beach for sunbathing, koi ponds, lush flora, streaming waterfalls, tropical ambience, and traditional longhouse accommodations.
The property is set up as a traditional Polynesian village with the Great Ceremonial House and lobby at its center surrounded by eleven two-to-three story longhouse buildings. Disney's Polynesian Resort offers both convenience, in its location, and the luxury of its accommodations.
Accommodation at Disney's Polynesian Resort
The 847 guest rooms and suites at Disney's Polynesian Resort
Rooms accommodate up to five Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib.
All rooms have two queen-size beds, or one king-size bed and a day bed.
Amenities at Disney's Polynesian Resort
|Bike Rentals||Watercraft rentals||Baby sitting & Child Care Services|
|Jogging Trail||Laundry Facilities||Accommodations for Guests with Disabilities|
|Beach Area||Restaurants On-site||Disney's Grand Floridian Spa & Health Club (Nearby)|
|Fishing||Complimentary shuttle||Shopping On-site|
|Arcade||Airport Transportation||High Speed Internet Access|
• Themed Swimming Pool – Nanea Volcano Pool – main pool, waterfall, water slide, and child play area.
• Additional Swimming Pool – The Poly East – "quiet pool"
• The Never Land Club – A supervised evening of fun for kids from 4 p.m. to midnight, which includes dinner (additional fee applies).
Dining at Disney's Polynesian Resort
• Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show – Enchanting music, spectacular costumes and authentic dances accompany an all-you-care-to-enjoy feast inspired by the flavors of Polynesia, in an open-air pavilion. Beer and wine are included for Guests 21 years of age and older.
• Kona Café – Breakfast, lunch and dinner featuring steaks, seafood, pasta, vegetarian entrées and more with Asian flavors.
• 'Ohana – Family-style, all-you-care-to-enjoy dinner of Polynesian-style salads, beef, seafood, poultry, pork and vegetables.
• Kona Island – Enjoy coffee, tea, pastries, and fruit in the morning and sushi and sashimi for dinner. Cocktails, wine and sake also available.
• 'Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast featuring Lilo and Stitch – Family-style, all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast with Disney Characters.
• Captain Cook's – Breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open 24 hours.
• Tambu Lounge - Great Ceremonial House
Disney's Polynesian Resort is located within the Magic Kingdom Resort area.
Distance from Airport: 25 miles
Distance from Downtown: 24 miles
Distance from Attractions:
Within walking distance to Magic Kingdom Park
Magic Kingdom - .5 mile
Epcot -– 4 miles
Animal Kingdom -– 6 miles
Local Transportation Options:
Complimentary Monorail service to Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot and select Disney Resort hotels.
Complimentary Water launch service to Magic Kingdom Park and select Disney Resort hotels.
Complimentary Bus service to other Walt Disney World® Resort locations.
Complimentary round trip airport transportation aboard Disney's Magical Express.
Parking: Complimentary self-parking
Check-In Time - 3 pm
Check-Out Time - 11 am
Guestrooms – 847
24-Hour Front Desk
Location: Magic Kingdom Area
Disney Category: Deluxe
Map of Disney's Polynesian Resort
Disney Magic Kingdom Area Hotels
|Disney's Contemporary Resort||Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa|
|Disney's Polynesian Resort||Disney's Wilderness Lodge|
|Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground||The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge|
Other Walt Disney Resort Hotels
|Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge||Disney's Beach Club Resort|
|Disney's Coronado Springs Resort||Disney's Beach Club Villas|
|Disney's Yacht Club Resort||Disney's BoardWalk Inn|
|Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort||Disney's BoardWalk Villas|
|Walt Disney World Dolphin||Disney's All-Star Movies Resort|
|Disney's Old Key West Resort||Disney's All-Star Music Resort|
|Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa||Disney's All-Star Sports Resort|
|Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort||Disney's Pop Century Resort|
|Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort||Disney Resort Benefits|