Legoland Florida theme park is geared towards family fun. Located in Winter Haven, LEGOLAND Florida is located about 45 minutes southwest of Orlando and 45 minutes from downtown Tampa.
LEGOLAND® Florida is a 150-acre interactive theme park geared towards families with children between the ages of 2 and 12. The largest LEGOLAND® Park in the world, the park features more than 50 interactive family rides, shows, restaurants, shopping and beautiful landscape.
At LEGOLAND® Florida, kids can get their own driver's license, become the captain of their own ship. Kids can play their part and fight fires at LEGO® City Rescue Academy or conquer The Dragon coaster as you return to a time of knights, princesses and castles, or even be part of the action in a pirate-themed water stunt show.
Don't forget to enjoy the most recent addition to LEGOLAND® Florida, a brand new water park, featuring a wave pool, lazy river, tube slides, body slides and more!
Winter Haven, Florida is midway between Orlando and Tampa, and the park is located just 45 minutes southwest of the Orlando theme parks or downtown Tampa.
Location: Winter Haven, FL
Hours: Hours fluctuate by season.
Legoland is located off U.S. Highway 27 south of Interstate 4. See directions on the right.
Being in Fun Town, you will get the sense that they've entered a LEGO village. Among the things guests will find in Fun Town are:
Grand Carousel – one-of-a-kind, two-story carousel with fanciful horses
Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater – 700-seat theater that shows three different 4-D movies throughout the day, including the newest movie, The LEGO Chima 4D Movie Xperience.
Fresh From Florida Greenhouse - explore everything about Florida agriculture from A to Z in this entertaining walk through exhibit featuring LEGO models.
Factory Tour – a firsthand look at how LEGO bricks are made from factory to finish.. And more.....
Miniland USA is the heart of every LEGOLAND Park, and home to nine specially-themed areas:
1) Florida – encompasses the entire state from Mallory Square in Key West to Bok Tower in Central Florida and antebellum mansions in the Panhandle. Miniland Florida also includes expanded areas for Kennedy Space Center and an interactive Daytona International Speedway racing experience where guests can race LEGO brick cars
2) Las Vegas – features the world famous Vegas Strip including the Luxor Las Vegas, New York, New York Hotel and Casino, Excalibur, Mirage, Treasure Island, Tropicana, MGM Grand, Venetian, Stratosphere tower and two iconic structures of Paris Las Vegas with it's balloon sign and Eiffel Tower. "The Strip" at LEGOLAND also features a miniature wedding chapel, monorails and real-life sounds recorded in Las Vegas
3) Washington, D.C. – sports a recreations of the White House, the U.S. Capitol building, Smithsonian, Washington and Jefferson monuments and parts of Georgetown.
4) New York City – features tiny jets of water shooting up from the fountain in Rockefeller Plaza, while a fleet of animated yellow taxicabs navigates the streets of Times Square. The Statue of Liberty, Grand Central Station, The Empire State Building, the Guggenheim Museum and the Bronx Zoo are iconic landmarks
5) California – showcases a San Francisco skyline complete with the Golden Gate Bridge, Lombard Street and painted row houses, as well as famous southern California icons like Grauman's Chinese Theater, the Hollywood Bowl, the Hollywood sign and Madame Tussauds
6) Pirate Shores – a uniquely themed section, hosts a full-on swashbuckling pirate adventure as two opposing pirate ships and their LEGO "mini-fig mates" battle it out upon the high seas
7)LEGO®Star Wars Miniland Model Display – this area of Miniland USA, includes a scene from each of the six live action Star Wars movies, as well as a scene from the animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars™ all created from more than 1.5 million LEGO bricks.
LEGO Kingdoms takes kids back to medieval times where spells are cast and many knights, princesses and dragons are found.
The Dragon – an indoor/outdoor steel roller coaster that features a hilarious, behind-the-scenes view of life within the enchanted LEGOLAND Castle
The Royal Joust – kids ride LEGO-themed horses through a number of medieval scenes where they encounter other riders in a simulated joust
Merlin's Challenge – climb aboard a mysterious wooden train ride powered by the wizard's magic
The Forestman's Hideout – a multi-level tree and rope climb adventure
Princess Makeover – a little girl's dream-come-true transformation including a special photo to mark the day
Coastersaurus – this junior wooden coaster curves and dips in and around a life - sized LEGO brick dinosaur
Lost Kingdom Adventure – a spectacular, Egyptian-themed dark ride that lets guests fire laser blasters and navigate an ancient ruined temple in all-terrain roadsters
Pharaoh's Revenge – this outdoor attraction lets children and parents fire soft foam balls at enemies and explore the complex maze of the Pharaoh's kingdom
Beetle Bounce – launch 15 feet up toward intricate, brightly jeweled LEGO scarab beetles perched atop two monumental obelisks
Safari Trek – explores the wilds of Africa and features gorgeous, life-like LEGO animals
LEGO TECHNIC® Coaster – brave guests feel the power of acceleration, braking and maneuverability as they race a life-size LEGO TECHNIC vehicle along a wildly twisting track
AQUAZONE® Wave Racers – riders zip in and out of waves as they dodge water blasters on their very own personal watercraft
Technicycle – a zany pedal-powered spinning machine that shoot riders into the air
LEGO City is the perfect place for youngsters to live out their dreams in a scaled-down town created just for them.
A competitive ride that challenges families with one another in fire and police vehicles to be the first to put out a faux fire and save the day
Ford Driving School – a "real-life" driving experience for children ages 6 through 13, where children earn their first "driver's license"
Ford Junior Driving School – a pint-size version driving school course for children ages 3 through 5
Boating School – all aboard this fun-filled ride that allows kids to captain their own mini-vessels
Flight School – a suspended steel coaster that lets kids experience the thrill of flight
|SeaWorld Aquatica||Universal Orlando|
|Disney's Hollywood Studios||Islands of Adventure|
|Disney Animal Kingdom||Universal Studios|
|Disney's Epcot Center||SeaWorld Orlando|
|Disney's Magic Kingdom||Discovery Cove at SeaWorld|