900 Cayman Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL32830
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is one of the largest resorts at the Walt Disney World Resort, complete with its own internal bus system. A tropical beach side paradise set upon the 45-acre Barefoot Bay, Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is comprised of five brightly colored Caribbean "villages" named after the islands of Trinidad, Martinique, Barbados, Aruba, and Jamaica.
Each island complex is bright, airy and colorful. The villages are situated in a large circle around the sparkling 45-acre Barefoot Bay lake with white sand beaches along the shore. Each village consists of two-story buildings blending cool pastel walls, white-wood railings, and vivid metal roofs, with the Caribbean influence carrying -on inside.
Heated "quiet" swimming pools, a marina, bike rentals, and a nature trail are a few of the others things to expect. A lively shopping bazaar, food court, table service dining and two lounges give this resort the color of the Caribbean at an affordable price.
Accommodation at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
The 2,112 guest rooms at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort are housed in two-story buildings with lots of Caribbean influence throughout and painted in warm yellows, cool blues and sun-kissed pinks.
Rooms at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort can accommodate up to four Guests, plus one child under age 3 in a crib.
All rooms have two double beds or one king-size bed.
***Important Information for Guests***
All Disney owned and operated resort hotels are smoke-free environments. Smoking is permitted in designated outdoor smoking locations only.
Amenities at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
• Seven heated pools including Fuentes del Morro Fort, a swashbuckling-themed Spanish fortress with two water slides and whirlpools.
• Children's water play area.
• Muscles & Bustles Health Club
|Playground||1.4-mile walking / jogging trail||Airport Transportation|
|Volleyball Courts||Laundry Facilities/Services||Complimentary shuttle|
|Arcade||Baby sitting & Child Care Services||Watercraft rentals|
|Bike Rentals||Accommodations for Guests with Disabilities||Beach area|
Dining at Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
• Shutters at Old Port Royale – Dinner featuring steaks, seafood, Pineapple-marinated jerk chicken, Island wings and other American fare with tropical twists are created in the open kitchen at this Caribbean-inspired restaurant.
• Old Port Royale Food Court – Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. Choose from a variety of options at one of the 4 food outlets, serving such favorites as hamburgers, pizza, pasta and broiled specialties.
• Grab N Go market – Rise early for freshly baked pastries. Later in the day, stop by for fresh fruit and ice cream novelties.
• Montego's Deli - Daily specialties range from pancakes and French toast to soups, deli-style sandwiches and Philly cheese steaks.
• Royal Pizza and Pasta Shop
• Lounges, pool side snack bars and pizza delivery service.
• Pizza Delivery (to rooms)
900 Cayman Way
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort is located just southeast of Epcot.
Distance from Airport: 22 miles
Distance from Downtown: 24 miles
Distance from Attractions:
• Magic Kingdom -– 5 miles
• Epcot -– 4 miles
• Animal Kingdom -– 5 miles
Local Transportation Options:
Complimentary round trip airport transportation aboard Disney's Magical Express.
Complimentary transportation to all attractions within the Walt Disney World Resort Area via bus, boat, and/or monorail.
Complimentary water launch to Disney Springs®.
Parking: Complimentary self-parking
• Check-In Time - 3 pm
• Check-Out Time - 11 am
• Guest rooms – 2,112
• 24-Hour Front Desk
Location: Disney's Epcot Resort Area
Disney Category: Moderate
Map of Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
Epcot Area Hotels
|Disney's BoardWalk Inn||Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort|
|Disney's BoardWalk Villas||Disney's Yacht Club Resort|
|Disney's Beach Club Resort||Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin|
|Disney's Beach Club Villas|
Other Walt Disney Resort Hotels
|Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge||Disney's Coronado Springs Resort|
|Disney's Contemporary Resort||Disney's All-Star Movies Resort|
|Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa||Disney's All-Star Music Resort|
|Disney's Polynesian Resort||Disney's All-Star Sports Resort|
|Disney's Old Key West Resort||Disney's Pop Century Resort|
|Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa||Disney's Wilderness Lodge|
|Disney's Port Orleans French Quarter Resort||The Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge|
|Disney's Port Orleans Riverside Resort||Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground|
|Disney Resort Benefits||Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground-Campsite|